1.20.2010

An interesting experience^^

And... guessed what?

I was....

scouted by a shop to model their clothes!

Of course, its target consumer group are not skinny, anaemic babes wanna-be but the so-called bigger girls. Plus size clothings!

The boss or person-in charge apparently saw my photos on facebook through one of our common friends and she and her staff liked how I look.
To keep the records straight, their clothes are supposed to be for the young and fashionable and not for the shapeless aunties.. ( ah -hem.. )
Haa.... dunno how and what was the yardstick used to judge that.
But too bad for us, I am not in Singapore so I couldn't take up the offer!

I actually have had thoughts of modelling for plus size clothings.. not that I think I am model material but just wanted to try how it feels like to be all made-up by professionals. SO think more of a photo-shoot thing.

Okies... so FB is also a potential place to be scouted. Hope more of such chances, in which I can actually try out will come my way in the future too!

No comments: