3.19.2010

I am heading for Seoul tomorrow evening!

I have been waiting for this day to come eagerly because I have always wanted to go to Seoul! People caution me that I will get sick of Kimchi and garlic but I don't care because they are on the list of my favourite food!

For the records, I can have kimchi soup everyday, 5 days a week! I love korean fried dumplings, pancakes, tofu soup, bbq meat etc.... this is really the first time I am so excited about going to a new country because of the food. I just wish Japan could offer more affordable korean food here...

Not to mention I am also excited about the spa we should be going to. It is an all-in-one thingie.. You get them to massage you, scrub your back, get yourself warmed in the sauna or hotspring, and cucumber facial apparently!

Lastly not to forget, there will be a mass gathering of people from various countires and different timing! A friend flying in from China, another from HK, 3 of us from Japan but on 2 separate days^^

It is amazing how things work.

My only regret: That carol can't join us!

p/s carol: shin said she is interested to go to seoul someday too! Let's go again ne!

No comments: