6.29.2009

Great Harvest in Summer

I totally understand when Carol says that her hair and nails grows faster in summer....

I last had my hair cut somewhere in early April and thought I should go soon...
Actually I didn't have the intention to. But each time I turn my head, I feel like I am swinging a mop behind me, ( looks like a mop, feels as heavy as a mop)
I am also super disgusted by the endless split ends...
so well I decided to make the visit to the hair dresser.

And he took 1.5 hours just to cut my hair without changing the style or length much.

Nope... fortunately ( or unfortunately) it is not because he is a novice or too slow. It is because of the huge amount, vast volume of hair that I have!
He had to pin them up layer by layer and trim each layer with care so as not to create more spilt ends.
And throughout the cut, he asked me at least 10 times, " It must be difficult when you blow your hair..." or " How long do you exactly take to dry your hair each time?"

It was just 2 months ( nearly 3) since the last hair cut!

I have made up my mind to go at least every 2 months now... sitting in the chair can be such a pain and tiring process...

But... at least my load is now half relieved! I am pleasantly surprised at how fast my hair dries now or how light my head feels. Yah... i hope i don't get too light-headed tho^^^

No comments: