6.27.2009

Stock UP~~

I went to the this Thai Provision shop near my house after dinner with my friend yesterday....

**Thanks for the treat!!**

Needed to stock up on my green beans! Chilled Green bean soup is really one of the best dessert to have after a whole days' work.

Thinking back... I realised I never had cold green bean soup before I came to Japan.
Green bean soup in my house was always served warm and I first had it at my Taiwanese friend's place.
It was so good and so refreshing that I think after that I never had warm green bean soup again in summer.
Btw, the Taiwanese apparently put barley in too!

This Thai provision shop carries most products in from China and Thailand so their stuff is closer to home and at a much reasonable price. However though... since it is from that C country... I am very careful with what I buy though. I usually avoid meat or processed food...
But anyway, chanced upon the below and I quickly snap them up!
My friend bought Mountain Dew though!
I think more than wanting to drink it, she was more amazed that there is Mountain dew in Japan, Tokyo.



I am just so happy to find green beans ♪♪
*Biyin: I found glutinous black rice in the same shop too!!!

No comments: