6.25.2009

Summer in Disneyland

I love!!!! Absolutely Love to go Disneyland.
Having said that, I don't think I can go there everyday though. Maybe once every 2-3 months is good enough.
But I really love Tokyo Disneyland ( which is actually not in Tokyo but Maihama, in Chiba Prefecture)
So this trip with ML is my 4th ( or 5th) I can remember going there 4 times but I can't recall if I went with another of my friend or not....
The fun stuff about disney land....
1. A different theme for every season!
Which you will find the decorations ( different flowers), different food, different parades, even different packaging for mechandise for every different season.
The seasons are not limited to Spring, summer, autumn, winter, also includes festivals like halloween, Christmas. New Year.

2. It is super duper clean in Disneyland.
We use to joke about cleaners hiding in bushes, waiting to "ambush" any piece of trash dropped. It is true. You don't see even a single piece of trash on the floor yet you don't see a single cleaner around.
On my most recent trip though, I came to the realisation as to why we don't notice cleaners around.They are in fact everywhere! But they are dressed so comically or brightly ( unlike the usual one color jumper) that you won't even realised they are actually cleaners.
My friend once told me about an incident how someone lost a tiny little brooch in disneyland. She later managed to recover it at the Lost and Found.

3. Every detail is very well taken care of.
You will notice every tile and brick, every corner, even the benches you sit on has something to do with disneyland. There is absolutely nothing out of place. Even the ducks and ducklings there are so cute!

4. Everyone is in a disney mood.
Not sure about other disneylands but it is almost a norm for people to wear minnie ears, mickey ears, tiggers' tail... and it is not limited just to young people. And yes, I mean male and female of all age groups! We saw a few little princesses and princes walking around as well.
Check out the below!
A lady in tigger's and tail
A guy wearing Mickey ears.
A uncle wearing pooh's ears and carrying a pink popcorn bucket
Last but not least....
The rides! I personally love Peter Pan and Pooh's huny Hunt best. They never fail to amaze me with their spectacular visuals.
Our cute and lovely lunch at Queen of Heart's Banquet....
Where we bumped into Alice outside!

We had a rather interesting experience that day too. I was there with ML initially but we ended up touring the whole disney with another 5 guys...
haaa not intentionally but we were together lining up from the first ride till the last, so we were playing together from the start till the end!
It was such a coincidence that our plans were so similar~~~
Brought to you by Minnie and Marie taken in Minnie's kitchen!

No comments: