6.23.2009

Hot hot hot....

I wonder what the 20 over years in Singapore has gotten me to...
Where has that endurance for heat gone?

I went out with ML on saturday morning to a park, under the hot hot sun and I ended up with a headache after that!

It isn't the first time though unfortunately... I recall other incidents where I ended up with terrible headaches after being in the sun for too long.
And I always make sure I have a cap or a hat on!

So... I sat through work the whole day yesterday with a terrible headache. Even popping 2 panadols didn't work.

Then I went home... managed to whipped up bak chor mee ( thanks for all the contributions!)
with an headache.
Even managed to boil some green bean soup so that I can have them today when I go home.

But I came to the conclusion I really had heat stroke.

I made some cooling tea with the tea bags Carol left behind for me. ( thanks! cus they worked wonders!)
I drink up 2 big cups of it and guess what? I didn't even had to go to the toilet after that and even throughout the night.
My body was definitely calling out for me to replenish the fluids.

Anyway I slept at 9pm after that and I felt much better today!

Must remember my fluids...

In my almost drunken stupor... ( feels the same as a headache!) I managed to take pictures of my bak chor mee..
hee. will up it later!

No comments: