12.12.2004

Christmas Cookies Making Party

We had a christmas cookies making party yestersday and lots of fun exchanging presents and simply digging into the sumptous potluck. It is this early cus I will leaving for a short holiday with my family who is coming next week. After that Steph will be leaving...

Anyway look at some of my creation! Ok Cindy made half of it too...


Our little Park... Notice everything is in pairs??


Our names! Karen, Stephy and Cindy




The little bears we made!



Ok... obviously I ain't that good at making beautiful cookies. Just weird and funny looking ones. Hee... But anyway, I was beaten up by Alyssa yesterday for eating one of her cookies. Argghh... that hurts!

Ok..11 plus time to go home when Mi (oh... a Korean lady who join us too) Couldn't find her bicycle key. It was so funny when she told Cindy that she needed a knife (to cut the wire) and Cindy held up a jam knife, "This one ok" Both Mi and I was stunned for 3 seconds and we burst out laughing!! Jam knife to cut the chain?? See, that's Cindy, so blur and cute. Ok, fortunately we bumped into Brandon who was outside for a smoke, he lent her his extra bike. But of course, he had to pump it and all.

Ahh.. finally reach home. Was going past Shaggy's room when I saw a mysterious figure peering into his room thru the mailbox hole. Ah, it's Owen again. He is always doing weird things.. haa. He just finished a round of drinks with Jan and thus came to look for Shaggy. So 3 of us starting chatting for a while outside Shaggy's door and they ate some of my weird cookies. Both of them were laughing at how funny it turned out to be...

Was about to reach my door when I saw something sitting in front of it. It was a big soft toy and I got a shock. What is that thing doing there? Pick it up, no note, no name... Strange. Did anyone left it behind? Look around again, no one in sight. ?? I went to look for Shaggy and Owen and they told me it was from Jan. Strange.... but that thing is lying on my table now...

Ok... too tired to do anything... sleepzzz...

No comments: