12.22.2004

I need to pack my room badly...

I seriously need to pack my room now... it is in a horrid sight. A big mess.

Clothes strewn over one corner of the room, the other food from Singapore with compliments from my family and cousins who came over. The other, some things I brought back from the Osaka-Kyoto trip. Have to plan the trips I will be going after christmas... sigh seems like i got to do quite a few things...

Maybe becus I played and enjoyed so much these last few days that now I feel weird all over again being in Japan all by myself. Esp when Steph has gone on a trip and not here with me. I suddenly have no one to talk to. My classmates were very nice too. They somehow knew I am feeling sad inside me. Some of them somehow guessed it cus, well... so many people left me all of a sudden yesterday. Thanks to Grace who offered to go out with me this afternoon to cheer me up. She even treated me to a cake set meal at a local cafe. Arigatou!! I really appreciate how you guys are ging out of your way to cheer me up =) Feel so blessed all of a sudden again. I guess I will still feel the loss even for a while more, especially the times when I go home. But it will be over soon. Thank God for the convenience of internet and speedy mail services... of cus, web cams!

Ok better get to doing my things.. going Nagoya to buy some books tomorrow!

No comments: