1.19.2007

Arashi Concert

The long awaited concert...

The term long-awaited is always used in compositions during primary school days. Though I know the meaning of it, I never really fathom the depth of the meaning till Arashi concert... ( ok lah, a but over i know..)

But.... as I made my way on the train to Osaka, ( all the way there for the concert), my anticipation grew with every stop nearer...

Then it was the lining up for the concert goods and hearing Arashi's songs blasting through the speakers outside. There I faced with reality no. 1. The amount of fans they have! Each crazier and passionate then the others... They bought every poster, every uchiwa ( the fan like thing with their pictures)....

Then it was the real thing.

They started by a short video presentation starting from the year Arashi debuted in 1999... as the years slowly passed by, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006... I could really feel my heart thumping... I actually felt nervous! then at 2007, 5 of them jumped up from a hole beneath the stage...

I was really amazed... every fan knew each of their songs, every hand signal... though I wasn't too bad either ... haaaa

ok... so we got to see nino big and nearly life size was he came up closer to the back rows on the crane.... of course we got to see sho and Jun too... aiba less... so sad...

but ok, satisfied! Nino is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! Nino is very very cute and charming in person!



Some of the things my room-mate and I bought...


No comments: