1.21.2007

Let's vote

I cannot make up my mind at all on where I want to stay in Tokyo... It is a long and tiring process!

Firstly... I have to decide in which area I want to stay... It is pretty convenient to travel to Akihabara ( where I will be working at) from almost anywhere in Tokyo. Which is good... and bad! It means I am spoilt for choices...

Ok... finally after nearly a month and a few trips to Tokyo, I made up my mind(which wavers at times) on the area to stay in. Then it is apartment viewing!

There are many apartments, some are new but expensive, some are cheap but old, some are big but far, some are small but near the station... u see, I am spoilt for choices again!

Now I am down to 2 possible choices, help me to make up my mind!

Note the rent are about the same.

1. A 2 DK. meaning, a bedroom, a living room and a pretty big kitchen. The interior are quite new. But the outside is very old. No intercom or TV monitor. 22 minutes walk to the station.

2. A 1k room. smaller but very new. comes with intercom and Tv monitor. 13 minutes walk from the station and near the shopping area.

which one??

and I like the name 葛飾区 more than 江戸川区。 silly but yes... my address must look nice too.

No comments: