2.04.2008

Fantasy talk installment 2

I hope the rest of them dun kill me when they see this post. Sorry but I just need to entertainment my faithful readers with the outrageously ridiculous things we talk about.


Disclaimer: It is a kinda private joke so to people who knows who is who it will be fun but pardon me people who are absolutely clueless to the below conversation.

We had a conversation on names on day. And I will name my friends 1, 2 while I am M.

M: If I marry Ohno kun, I will become an Ohno..... I can't do it! Because I will become "Oh No! Karen. "

1,2: haaaaaaaaaa yah we will have to call you Oh no! karen then. (cups mouth with hands).

1: But I dun have a problem with that, for me, Kimura ExxxxR sounds nice.

M: ii na... so good.....

2: Then I will become Gackt CxxxxxN

M: Sounds ok also mah....why me only? Even Imai SxxN sounds ok.
How about Aiba Karen?

1: eeekkkkk sounds like Ai4-ba4 Karen ( as in let's love! in chinese)

M: Alright.... I resign to fate, it is then either Ninomiya karen or Sakurai Karen. I have to make do with surnames that are of 4 syllabus right? Takizawa Karen? Kamenashi Karen

See.... the mind is running wild anytime of the day. And to top it off, my friends are not any more sane.

I am bored. My head is suffering from the effects of a hangover tho I din not slip a single drop of alcohol... Was my drink spiked??

No comments: