2.03.2008

Time has urshered Febuary in at a amazing rate... almost too quickly..

It seems that it was just yesterday where 2008 was welcomed, when everyone was sending out the last few new year cards, when cheers were heard, when toasts were proposed, when new year resolutions were made.

But the fact is, January is already gone. And soon, will Febuary and then the whole cycle repeats again.

Sometimes, I just get so tired of finding new things to challenge myself. Yet, I also fear the lack of goals and new things to look forward to. Is it having new goals and things to look forward to that keeps a person postive or are new goals only found when a person stays postive? Which comes first?

Actually, I dun need new goals. I just need to have more perserverance and grit my teeth in the trying times.

Meanwhile I hope the 2 books I ordered from Amazon comes fast! The scent of a new read is so enticing...


No comments: