2.13.2008

A short week...

I am back in Tokyo! With my nose in a constant marathon =(

A short one week back in Singapore.

Sounds normal to say that it is a short week but in mathematical terms it is the same. 60 sec in a min, 6o mins in an hour, 7 days in a week... but the brain deludes us into thinking time passes very fast when we are enjoying ourselves.

I was literally basking in fun and joy everyday I was home. For the matter I was in the land of warmth!! Finally, an escape from the bitter cold here.

Then there was the familar laughter, ridiculous gags, endless chats.... I just love all my friends!!

Met a new group of friends and had a fun KTV sesision with them. Thanks for being so warm and receptive!

Met up with the old chi alpha clique fron church and OMG!! tho we have all aged, our dynamics were just like the old days! Truly enjoyed the very PIC conversations! ( PIC=politically incorrect)
Met up with my best friends! Thank girls! ( and a boy :p)

It wasn't my birthday tho but I was receiving presents like mad =) I am sooooo loved!!

I am already wearing it now, though I have to wait for my bud to go change the necklace into a longer one.. But I love the pendant!




A beauty! I love this watch it. Loves it exquisite design of snowflakes.


Watch no 2, to replace the previous swatch which was spoilt. I really loved the old one tho *sobz*

No comments: