2.14.2008

The long-awaited book!!

After a month's jet coaster ride, worrying about whether I can lay my hands on my beloved Oh-chan's book, it is finally in my hands today! You cannot imagine how overwhelmed I am by just seeing the book with my own eyes. It is sold out everywhere in Japan now and it is only by such rare chance that I manage to get the first print.

Without further delay, let's put our hands together to welcome Oh-chan!
The cover

The figurines moulded from his hands

The drawings he sketched



The masterpiece he crafted.


His pictures which say a thousand words... or just one, simply irresistible.. awwww





Finally the man himself! Soaring... not on eagle's wings though... haa

Does that bring you a step closer to understanding why I have pledge allegiance to this person?

1 comment:

Mich said...

Nice Blog :)