12.15.2006

Christmas shoppping...

Today's Friday and it is one of the days in the week I look forward to because my room-mate and I will usually eat out then shop around.

But actually this might be our 4th time to the mall this week as she wants to buy some stuff but can't make up her mind. We sometimes take a walk to the mall too when we are too full from dinner... Yes... I think today is the 4th in the week...

Anyway, finally, we bought something today! And I think both of us are pretty please with the buy... she usually takes a lot of time to consider before buying something but today she was as quick as me!!

But let me show off my little purchases first....A bag bought for day trips out. And... it is 2 DAYS to TACKEY and TSUBASA CONCERT!!! (ref to previous posts for Tackey and Tsubasa's identity) My room-mate swears that Tackey is super good-looking in person and I can't wait to see him!

Ok.... here goes my pink bag.

The interior of the bag.. every bag has a different design..


The GAP paper bag we both got our bags today. Christmas version!


Our bagS! Our purple and black velvet. Mine is the one in purple.

Different Size.... but....... !!!

SAME PRICE!! discounted at 2600 yen!

And we both went home smiling with all our other shopping sprewn all over the place...

The end.

No comments: