12.18.2006

Going to Tokyo again this afternoon so I will only have time to write a bit!

Full name: Takizawa Hideaki and Imai Tsubasa

Went for the highly anticipated Tackey and Tsubasa concert yesterday and yes! It was no regrets, no ticket refund nor throw rotten eggs.... It is one word, far more terrific than expectation.

For one, our seats were pretty good! We were sat quite near to the stage. FIY, the tickets price does not work the usual way where the expensive seats were in front and then the cheaper ones at the back. The tickets of the concerts ( to all Johnny's concerts with seldom exceptions) are actually only available to fans of fan clubs. And at any time, you can only be a fan of one fan club belonging to Johnny's. The fans who wish to go for the concert will enter their names to be ballotted. Prices for the tickets are all the same throughout so it depends on your luck then for the seat allocation as well.

But how did we get the seats?... not in the fan club but we got them off yahoo auction.

So having said that, we actually got to see Tackey and Tsubasa pretty near though not up close. And... Tackey is really very very very handsome. He is super good-looking and not pretty! And I mean it. He is endowed with super nice features like big eyes, long eyelashes, sharp nose and a small mouth. To top it off, he has 2 nice dimples too! Well, it sounds like he has quite feminine features ( that was when he was younger) but he has since grown into a more manly and dashing young man. ( ha, same age as me though) I am not like a silly young fan drooling all over him and really, he is very handsome in person. Stamped and approved by my room-mate and me.

And he acts well too... I was so surprised to see his performance in Satomi Hakken Den last Christmas. Frankly, I hardly pay attention to him after his first boom acting in Majo no Joken ( aka, The witch's requirement or Mo Nu de Tiao Jian). And I was amazed at his acting ... he has indeed grown! I still remember the days in JC when Candy( my JC classmate and I) was so crazy over him..haa

No wonder Tackey is also so popular among the Johnny's juniors... He is the appointed leader, the unspoken leader, the born leader in Juniors....

Part 1, I am not done with Tsubasa

That is Tackey 8 years ago in Majo no Joken

Tackey in Concert... and his signature smile!



*All photo credits to Johnny's entertainments and various fan sites.

No comments: