12.06.2006

I have changed my perspective

I have changed my perspective regarding room^mates...

I used to think that it is almost impossible to live in the same room as somebody else as we all need our own private space. Staying with another human being in the room means that even when you are at home, you need to watch your manners, watch the way you put your things, watch the way you use the common facilities, accomodate each other to the very tiniest details...In other ways, it spells suffocation, lack of privacy and irritation.

Ok I am exagerrating again.... but for some of you who have experience room-sharing before I am sure you will what it means by tolerance in the extreme sense. But then again, this depends on who your room-mate is. Just like some people can be good friends and not lovers, some people can also be good friends and not good room-mates. But then, in a good situation good room-mates and good friends quality can exist in a person too.

I am blessed in the sense that I have a good room-mate ( or at least she changed my thinking towards room sharing) She doesn't read the blog so I can write as much about her as possible... heee

Of course, it starts with her kindness to allow me a space in her room. It is not just sleeping space.. but she literally gave up half of her table which I am using my laptop on now, daily necessities and stuff..

Really glad to have her here as she provided lots of company of course! Someone to have meals with, watch TV with, do hsehold chores with and of course lots of shopping and Johnny talk.

Then being older and more experience too, she provided lots of advice on interviews, jobs, life at times too.

And of course, lots of information on what got sale, where got cheap stuff.. haaa it is unbelievable. I stayed in the same place for 2 yrs and yet I missed on so many good stuff.

Last but not least... we are going to Tackey and Tsubasa's concert together next week!! Yay!! My first concert in Japan! I want to go Arashi's winter concert too!

No comments: