12.22.2006

Tackey & Tsubasa Concert Part 2

Ok I am finally back from Tokyo...

Time to continue the second part of Tackey and Tsubasa concert...

Let me first share some goods we bought from the concert.

Firstly, this is how the ticket looks like...


Then the Uchiwas. As all concerts, we are supposed to wave them but we didn't. Why?


Because, we waved the pen light instead! It is a christmas concert. So the light is in green


And red...


The concert T-shirt.... Very simple and chic print!


And so on... my friend bought the concert paper bag and CD too...

But the concert was really fun! Though I wasn't a super big fan of T&T, I really enjoyed myself very much. 3 solid hours of standing, jumping, cheering and waving the pen light. So much so that my left knee actually ached the next day. Opps.. is that a sign of aging?

Anyway, that was one part where Tackey was walking on the aisle when he was being tugged and pulled by zealous fans. It was hard that they actually ripped his shirt apart. I was pretty shocked to see that... not that I didn't expected fans to do that. But still, eye-witnessing the scene somewhat had an impact on me. Strange as it sounds, I couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days, where other people should have been busy recalling the better parts of the concert. For fans out there, if you like your stars, all the more you shouldn't hurt them by being so violent. They are there to entertain but also there to enjoy the concert as well, so let's be not resort to tugging which might injure them.

Well... anyway, we are hoping to go Arashi concert in Jan! WE WANNA GO!!!

No comments: