12.15.2006

Christmas Warmers pouring in!

You know... not only the hands, the legs, the neck etc needs to be covered to retain heat. Most importantly, the heart needs to be kept warm with tender loving care all year round!

And while I was feeling a little lonely and cold from winter here, I thank God for friends rallying around me! Although your physical presence are missed, your mental support and spirit never dies!

From dear Biyin in the past month I was here...

Letters to update me with the teeny weeny interesting bits of her life...



My first Christmas card from her Doggie, Huskee!



2007 precious Moments Calendar, which she never fails to remember to buy for me...


Thank you gal! Even in this freezing weather, I can still smile and be glad because my heart is beating with warmth!

No comments: