12.06.2006

Japan Update Part 1

Upon the request (or constant nagging) from a "dear friend who is far away overseas" ( hmm...) I had better do something about my blog.

Firstly... I have been here for a month! Time flies... time flies in the short time I was back home and then time flies again while I am here. Time is always flying! ( ok, bad English I know) So what I have been up to?

Looked through pages and sites on jobs... been to Tokyo twice...(and it is horrifying tiring), met up with friends, spending money on goods( which will be introduced shortly).

Shoes, bought many pairs! My room-mate is also shocked at the rate I am going although she is always egging me to buy when we go shopping together... but then I reason that it is all for proper causes.

Winter: need a pair of good boots to combat the cold weather. ( anyway, my room-mate herself also bought a pair of "sm"boots. This term, ask Carolyn for the meaning.. hee




Then a chic maroon heels for shopping(ribbons removable). I really like heels with jeans especially in winter...

Still another 2 black ones, bought for interview and erm... future wedding dinners. Period.

Pink gloves! Couldn't resist cus they are too sweet.


Tonnes of Cd and singles and magazines too though not in picture. All at REDUCED price. unbelievable prices at 100 yen.. got one at 80 yen.


Ok here comes the others...

An Uchiwa of Aiba KuN! The top or sometimes second on my list. ( my room-mate bought it for me at their summer concert which I missed) I swear he looks better than this.


Nino's Uchiwa, yes he is the one who is contending with Aiba kun for the top position. But since he is my room-mate's fave member in Arashi, I can only take a photo of the uchiwa.


C, D, G no arashi...Collection of Arashi's Variety shows... Thanks Mio Chan!


Last but no least, the best of all....

A Hello Kitty 2.2 litre Flask? I realised I can't recall the correct noun for this thing. Can anyone tell me? But anyway, I got it from a lucky draw! A single try!!

No comments: