9.12.2004

The Awakening of the Sleeping Beauty

Now I finally know what can awake Sleeping Beauty out of her slumber. Not the kiss of the prince but a trip to the KTV! and yay the sleeping beauty is me, got any problems with that?? (This is my blog you are reading so I'm the queen here! hehh...) Ok better stop it, I know the queen can get beaten up too..

Anyway, I must say KTV works wonders for me. I get excited everytime anyone ask me to go singing. Though really most of the time I would rather stay at home. I've lost count how many times I have gone on KTV trips in these few months. Mind you, it is almost a weekly event for me and my cousins. Not forgetting the occasional weekday trips with my friends who are equally fanatic over it. Need to mention your full name K-Freak?!
So the KTV trip with Kit, Kyu and Weiling yesterday again prompted another concert performance from me. Live performance and no lip sync. But sadly, I seems to be only able to sing sad songs well. Well.... I am emotional what. :p

After that was BBQ at Steph's farewell party. (She says it is just a gathering) Farewell cus, she is leaving for Japan. (with me) But the feeling was kinda funny. It didn't feel as if I was leaving too. In fact, I felt like I was also part of the group sending her off. Probably cus she is the host after all. I saw her running up and down, busy with playing host to her friends from the position where I was seated comfortably playing mahjong. Talking about that, playing mahjong with the computer is still the best, don't have to arrange tiles, bother about where to pick the tiles from and then how many "fans" to game.


No comments: