9.18.2004

The Power Of Carecell

Just had my usual friday carecell but it's not the usual at all! Yesterday's cell just confirmed again how much I love my cell and how much I am going to miss them when I am away. Though I have just joined this new cell for abut 3 months, I already feel so much a part of them and that they are also a part of me. Thank God for the concept of cell! It's not just a place to have fun. But a place where you know you can be very open to a group of people who will stick with you thru thick and thin. And I affirm with what Carine prayed last night. That God's love is that super, sticky glue which binds us all closely together.

Hiazz... I will really miss everyone. will miss little Josthan too! (He's the little darling of a loving couple as well the cell.) I will miss the sincere., open sharing. The encouragements, the times of teaching and also finally yakking during refreshment time. I am going to get cell withdrawal in Japan I'm sure!

No comments: