9.20.2004

Lovely Girls of Arts-Law 1

Yes! They are the wonderful, fabulous and terrific gals from my ex-cell in Chi Alpha!
Met up with some of the cell girls, Gwen , Gloria, Sab, Steph and Qiuyan and how I miss the familiar girlish laughter that used to fill every cell or every time when we get together. It's a girlish kind of closeness that you can't find anywhere. It's just simply sitting down together and laughing over some silly things we've done. or for the matter, laughing at someone else... haaa

But I am really glad to have met up with the girls cus I miss talking to them! Thanks girls for taking time to meet up with me and also for bringing back the warmth I always had with arts-law 1. A pity Kevin wasn't around. Though not a girl, he will always be part of the "jie-mei" gang. And yes Kevin, we did think about you! The girls miss u too!
Don't you all think this ties in with what was preached over the pulpit about cell these few weeks? I totally agree with P. Marg esp that cell is about loving and growing together in various aspects.


And thanks Gloria for the present! It is soooo pretty!!! A precious moment musical waterball! How I wish I could carry it to Japan so I can look it at everyday and play the music too... let me figure how to post pictures here so I can show off to the rest! Thanks again girl!






No comments: