9.10.2004

The Great Organiser Revelation

I was looking through my organiser last night and gasp.... it's exactly 3 weeks to the day I leave. I remember vaguely telling my cell the first time I saw them since I joined district I still have 4 months with them. Now... It is just 3 weeks! Where did the months creep to? These 3 weeks are also packed with meeting people who wanna have a "last supper" with me. Ha, the feeling is a bit weird though. I was sending people off overseas all the time. Now it is my turn.

I had L-cell last night and I was really glad cus' the cell prayed for me. Prayers always worked wonders as it reminded me of God's goodness and providence. P. Albert also reminded me of the many challenges I might possibly faced in Japan. Thank God that He is faithful and will see me through! My friends reading this section please continue to keep me in prayers, in the area of finding a new church and settling down to find a cell/ support group.

I finally got my visa! All done and pasted into my passport. I must say the quality of the visa paper is pretty good. It looks so professionally done. Well... at least only for the part where my picture is, why does it look so similar to a photo you put on the altar... eh... I better not go on.
But anyway, this visa is still not the end of the long story. I still have to travel into Japan within 3 months and make another card named the "Alien Registration Card". Doesn't this tell you so subtlely what the Japanese thinks of the foreigners? Haa... just making snide remarks here. I am hopeful I can survive pretty well in Japan.

Went to exchange some Yen after that, the rate dropped a little! Great =) Thumbs up! I went for another round of shopping again and I think I have more or less finished with what I wanted to buy. So for people who want to buy anything for me (heh... a bit thick-skinned) but no need le. I am really fine with what I have... of cus I won't reject any charity in the form of cash!=)

Alright... I am going to pack again. Looks like this is the regular activity every night till I leave. Things just get more and more... sighzzz...

No comments: