9.22.2004

Those Were The Days...

I managed to meet up with my JC classmates and the outing was really great! I really enjoyed myself with ease in the comfort and company of this group of friends who always have a special place in my heart. Like I always tell people, JC days contains the best memories I have of schooling. JC is also a place where I found a steady, stable clique of good friends. And a special thanks to Jiashi for taking the effort to organise it! It is not just calling up so many people but she even printed everyone's name on a paper with columns beside it to track whom she had or had not contacted. I am very touched!

Ahh... I will really miss my JC classmates big time. I was just thinking about the things we have all done before some time ago. Remember how we used to make a mess out of the various competitions in school? Like the lantern making contest where we made a lantern that looked like those people burn to the deceased? haa... and also how the whole class enthusiatically volunteered to take part in the 12 hour relay in NUS- Relay For Life! Remember how we all were so onz to bring radio, tidbits and card games? Discoing the night away and then finally collapsing together in fatigue on the tennis court to chat the night through.

We had our weekly beach-volley days where everyone will come back to school with sun burns on Monday, gatherings at various eating joints, christmas party at Jaspreet's house, skipping school on tues afternoon to catch the $5 movies....and of course our erm... very different civic tutor Mr Lee. Aiyoh still got a lot leh.. cannot finish saying. Oh yah.. the classic LT 4 joke. Collapse of the 4 boys.... of course we did constructive things like training for inter-house volleyball together. Which the guys got champ and the girls got bronze.

Hiazz.... I can't help but am laughing non-stop now. At the risk sounding juvenile, 99c9 rocks! You guys are a fabulous lot!




No comments: