9.30.2004

Finally Leaving After all the Hype

Yeah I am finally leaving... this would possibly be the very last time I am typing my Blog in Singapore after it has been running for 3 weeks! The next should be a brand new blog typed in Japan.
God is indeed good and I am emphasised it again even now. He granted me a prayer but it is something private so I won't share it here. But really, it was something I have been asking God for. and just as I thought it will go down the drain, He saw it coming to pass and at a very unexpected moment.
Alright guys and gals reading this. I thank those in advance who are coming to see me off. Those who can't make it, make it up to me by sending me more letters and cards!

p/s: My lugguage is super heavy. I need favour with the immigration badly! Thanks

No comments: