10.02.2004

Autumn is here...

Hello, welcome to my humble blog again. Today marks the 2nd day I've arrive in Japan as well as my first post here.

So far so good! Thanks for the people who came to see me off. So sorry I got to rush in so fast.

Ok what have I done so far? I got a bike le! A cool metalic brand new bike. So I was riding up and down the town in my bike yesterday with steph to get the things. Bot quite a bit of ncecessities. Didn't manage to talk to anyone so far except the American guy outside steph's room who was pretty friendly, took us to the school. He was talking to us non-stop in English tho. Hey ain't we suppose to practise Japanese together?

The room. Quite spacious. Got 2 beds though! Suppose to be double room I guess. But too bad no mattress. But can be some kind of sofa... Got a huge fridge! At least bigger than expectation. A gas stove.... big sink and a small bathroom/toilet. I haven't got anything to decorate my room with which I feel quite sad about. For those who ever been to my room at home or pgp know tt I like to paste pictures and meaning things on the walls... see when got time will get some.

Anyway I stay on the first floor so not so safe to open the windows wide.. or at least I thought so. But there are pretty sunflowers outside! A whole row of them! so pretty. cheers me up a lot!

I haven't seen any of my neighbours yet. Except for this Taiwanese lady who knocked on my door last night cus she had some problems calling. Oh and my next door neighbour who was playing darts. So noisy can cus kept throwing at the wall... grrrr....

Ok peace peace.. I am now waiting for my supposedly breakfast from steph. Become lunch le cus wake up too late....


No comments: