10.08.2004

The Eve of the Typhoon

yeah... we are all stuck at home now because the typhoon is coming and it has been raining cats and dogs the whole day. It is good in a way because finally I have the time to do some cleaning in the house... which happens to be my interest. haa.. ok so prior to this, I have cleaned the kitchen, floors, tables and the dishes...

Class is getting more and more fun day by day and Steph definitely agrees with me! We have a really interesting class with very lively and crappy people. As we progress into the 3rd day of class, I am surprised how each of us have already kinda spoken and open up to each other. Could be because of the many interactive games we have played. And I am really enjoying class!

Well well... today the guy sitting beside me was absent.. wonder what happened to him. But then because of that I had to partner Owen in class for the various activities. It's fine cus he was crappy enough and he entertained me throughly thru the day. Of cus, I didn't let him have his way, I crapped my way through as well.. Haa... It's hard to describe exactly what happened in class but Steph will know how many times I raised my eyebrows or rolled my eyes at him.

Anyway... there is a holiday on Monday! Yeah! cus it supposed to be National Sport's Day. Of cus we are not in the public schools so we get to slack instead on Mon. The weather broadcasts that Monday is sunny so looking forward to more fun! perhaps going down to Nagoya!

p/s: Thanks for the ones who emailed me! I'll try to reply to your mails asap!

No comments: