10.20.2004

Typhoon 23

Typhoon 23 is definitely more serious than typhoon 22. I was walking to school in the heavy rain this morning and got stopped by one of the staff from school. We got a holiday because of the predicted heavy rainfall and strong winds. oh well.. i was juz thinking they should have already informed us at the student hostels cus i was super wet can??!!

Ok... so I walked home. And pass by Shaggy's room. Yes, i can't help but got to mention him. He actually burst out laughing at me! How unsympathetic can he get. He was like,"what? u went to school? haahhaaaa"... and I stood there like an idiot for a good 15 seconds before regaining my senses to tell him off.. Of course he din stop laughing.

I put down my bag and went to Shaggy's room with another classmate, Jan (pronounced as Yan cus it is a French name). We just wanted to disturb him actually but in the end we just stood there and talked for about 2 hours. Was contemplating going KTV... haaa but in the end we decided to have dinner together instead. Which I did the honour of cooking Singaporean style curry.

The wind is like really strong. All the bikes parked outside the rooms fell and the trees were like really swaying from side to side. For a suaku Singaporean, this is the first time i ever experienced typhoon. So of cus... I went out to take some pictures hee.. But can't really see the full effect.

Anyway, dinner was great, we had a good time chatting and just crapping around. Shaggy brought some sake over but I din like the taste so I din drink much. Thanks to Jan for doing up the dishes! And well... Shaggy. He cleared the trash. So cheers to more dinners ahead!

That's outside my room. See the fallen bikes on the left?



Shaggy the bakka



Shag N Jan in my room



No comments: