10.18.2004

Karaoke Queen still reigns!

For those who are "concerned" over if I can practise Karaoke here, let me tell you now I can and I did!!! Hey I found a KTV opp Seiyu which is like only 5 mins' ride from my house! My... I was super excited can! I think Steph can attest to that she had never seen me cycle so fast before this to rush to the KTV.

Well... the MTVs are a little off cus they are not the authentic ones. Imitation. With the same old few people running about the same old places. But well well it's fine when you have a KTV addiction to satisfy. It was a great time singing! Steph and I sang for about 3.5 hours. And it was only because it was getting late and we had school the next day. It is not too expensive though. On weekdays, you can sing unlimited hours for about $12 Sing dollars? Drinks are unlimited. Just get yourself from the counter. And they use wireless mike! The sound is much better (less interference) and also it is also easier to choose songs.. etc..

Wah.. this is like the big discovery of the week and immediately the next day, we went to tell our KTV comrades. And we are going again this friday! Yippee!!

ANd i got my handphone! finally!! I can be contacted now... I just hope I dun get those hentai (i.e perverted or bian tai) emails at all. I have to pay leh.. irritating. In-coming is free though. YAY!

No comments: