10.12.2004

The happening weekend...

Well... sorry not exactly very happening.. but well went Nagoya city for the first time! It's really different from Okazaki. High rise buildings, departmental stores... Okazaki is far more modest. Small little low shops.. But well, it was great to be in Nagoya cus the weather was good after the Typhoon. Yes... there was Typhoon 22 on saturday and sunday which was why Steph and I had to shelf our plans to Monday instead.

We shopped around Tokyu hands for quite a while cus there are so many storeys! 6 altogther and each selling different kinds of things. Eg, stationery was at a storey and kitchen tools another. It is a kind of store that sells all kinds of thing, DIY stuff, even certain massage tools. It got us quite excited especially with all the cute diaries that is for sale for the year 2005. Will definitely go back there quite soon.

Ok dinner was at steph's house again and I ate BAKKWA! Heard that! Yes! Flown in from Singapore by Steph's family! She was happy to see the 23kg of food and clothes here finally! It contained things like Ya Kun's Kaya! (oh... I miss that too), Floss ( Fish and Pork?), even oyster sauce. Envy.. envy.. but of cus, Steph being the angelic her as always offered me a big slice of bakkwa. Shiawase! (i.e very fortunate). Yumz.. ahh anyone reading this can send me some Singapore delicacies too?? *drools*

Ah... that's about all for the day. I finally got a table to put my toaster. Btw, can also email me or leave me a msg on the blog if ya wanna see my room's pictures. I dun wanna publicise it here tho =)


No comments: