10.31.2004

My Blog is Up again

My blog is finally up and running again. Thanks to Steph for her help!! It finally has a new skin that allows others to see pictures clearly... Yet I think cannot leave comments at the side due to the space. I will see what I can do though. But continue to come in and read my latest happenings. But I better go and make more friends... I think I will really get bored very fast when my number one entertainer Shaggy goes home. And yes, of course I got some really funny pictures of him again.

Please kindly ignore the third finger. I am so sorry to post this here but then, just for the funny effect.




The story goes like this. Shaggy came to my room one fine afternoon asking for help with his makeup cus he is going for this party with Owen ( the other funny guy). I was like what? What can I do to help? He want to dress up as a punk. I told him I don't know what I can do but he is to come and let me take a look at him before he goes off. He comes back an hour later with his hair failing to stand up. And I am like, "please you just look yourself..." Disappointed, Shaggy comes into my room and we started surfing the net for more ideas. And then the disaster took place. Haa... I tie up his hair like a TV antena and also some of the eye shadow. I was like laughing like mad all the way. He is also a very good sport. Just let me have my way. So a disaster or successful punk? You decide...




No comments: