11.01.2004

Frustrated... Fan ah

Yeh.. I writing this blog now when I should be sitting at my desk studying for tommorrow's lesson or even to revise what has been taught today. I don't know too... Just a unknown source of frustration inside me now. It is strange. I should be feeling happy and anticipating tomorrow to come cus it is my birthday after all. No I am not the least excited...

Maybe cus I am looking to
cards many cards! to come from home? But none so far, except one of 2 from a friend. Hiazz... It is so true that once a person is physically out of sight, he/she is also mentally out of sight? Perhaps so... I began to really believe that all that is said about keeping in contact close touch etc is really just words. It is so hard to actually carry it out. I think perhaps even I can't really live up to it too... Of course each of us have and is leading our own lives, is busy with surviving the harsh world. MW told me not to have too much expectations. I hope he doesn't mean I have to interprete it as don't expect anything.

Ok I am better stop before this becomes a complain forum. I think I am a pretty demanding person... I shared this with some
people before and I guess I still can't shake that part of me off.

No comments: