11.30.2004

More pictures of KTV

Ok... I was looking through the pictures taken at the KTv and decided this shall just be a blog on pictures! The pictures are just so funny and every time I looked at them, I just find myself laughing all over again. A pity I don't know how to post videos clips yet...

A few of my favourites....


The guys.... they are really bakkas... =)


The girls!! and all not payin much attention to the camera

Each of our stupid... crazy.. funny looks..







Jan and myself. Was freezing outside by then...



The guys putting up a really good performance. They were super high that night.


Now... the girls in action...

Shaggy and his solo debut. He was just singing in his own world...

That's taken by Owen of both of us!

STephy and me!

Shaggy, my all time favourite =)

Jan... he was cursing like mad when he saw this picture. Continue to curse Jan-kun..




No comments: