11.18.2004

Brr... Brr....

The weather is getting colder and colder... Now I can't even sit on the floor with putting a fleece mat under my butt or walk around the room with my bed room slippers on. Going to the toilet is a torture as I have to sit on a cold toilet bowl. Yes... I shall buy a seat cover very very soon. In fact anytime I can go to the store tomorrow.

I am contemplating wearing my thick coat with my mufflers and gloves.. But each time, I only decide to wear either 1 or 2 out of the 3 things mention. Why? eehh... dun wanna suffer embarassment from the locals. It's only autumn!! and I am freezing already. Dun know how when winter comes. Especially in January when the weather is at its all time low. Suddenly at this junction I recall how one of my friends Alyssa from US will echo..."Poor Singaporeans" followed by her girlish giggles.. haaaa

***********************************************

Have a conversation test tomorrow. As usual, have to memorise this script. But this time it is a little different, we don't know who our partners and also we can say things that are out of the script. Meaning, though we can memorise a set of information but eventually, our partners will probably ask something that is out of the script. And precisely because we don't know who our partners are, we cannot pre-empt them and tell them exactly what they should ask.

Sigh... I hate doing such exercises... and I am even more sianz at the thought of the compulsory speech competition next year. Yea.. I am already thinking of trying to siam it now.. hee.. any good suggestions?

No comments: