11.04.2004

Birthday Surprises

Wanted to write this on my birthday itself but due to some virus attack, I couldn't post any thing here. But now it's fine, I had just formatted my lappie.

Firstly, I was really really delighted to receive a phone call from one of my best buds in Singapore. Thanks chunz! I was really glad to hear your voice! It's like so refreshing and comforting especially when you are away in a foreign place on your birthday. Though we only spoke for near an hour, I already felt like I was pouring all about my life here to her and the only regret is if only you are here, to let me show you personally my live and the people I have been telling you about. It's really one of the best thing I receive and I am so blessed by it! =)

After that I went online and saw another good friend of mine. I haven't spoke to her in ages. Yes it felt like ages because for the whole month I was here, we didn't get to email or meet online. I was so glad to see you, especially after what you shared with me and reminded me of God's goodness. Thanks Peiling! I will remember that in my heart and seek to pursue a more intimate relationship with God. I know I am not alone here! Thanks for the timely reminder!

No comments: