11.07.2004

Reality Check

Erm... in respond to the emails I got. Hey people I am ok! Fine! No Problems! =) Blogs are just some kind of diary u keep online and sometimes posts are written on the spur of the moment of whatever comes to your mind. It could be because of a sad song you heard, something you read or watched. or simply inspiration by someone? Well life can't be all that smooth and rosy... bound to have some rough patches and yes, a blog should well reflect that too. In fact, this blog, I read it myself most of the time. It reminds me of what I have done

Btw, it is me, Karen you are talking about. If you know me enough, I am someone who (literally translation) take the sky as a blanket when it falls down on me. I am highly boh chup to the things happening around me unless it concerns me big time. Of cus, I can be ba gua at times. That is if the news is juicy. But relax, I have my moods too, take it that I just got stung by a bee when strolling in the garden. It is painful yah, but just a small bee mah, I will get it treated then continue to stroll and enjoy the scenery...

Yeh in fact so far, I think I am considered very fortunate already. I have made quite a lot of friends and they are really nice. I mean it with all my heart. Just that day, I was feeling very tired from class and apparently quite quiet. And one of my classmates came up to me. He was like "hey karen are you alright? Can I do anything for you? Just tell me and I will do it." (Singaporeans guys: learn how gentle europeans guys can be! hee) I was a little surprised.. but anyway ok, I sent him to clear the spider web newly woven just outside my window. Hee... so mr superman went and it was done when I went home later that day. Thanks Jan!!

No comments: