11.17.2004

Politcally Correct, Politically Incorrect and Eligible Candidates

Hmm... perhaps I should start another 2 blogs soon as suggested by the title. Why? Cus my dad reads my blog! "Hi Dad!" *winks innocently...*

***************

It all happened when I called home one day and I was chatting happily with my dad about my happenings here. Then, just as we are about the round up the call, he went, "By the way, you are still going to Karaoke?? Hey you better study hard and play less!" For a second I stoned there... I was thinking hard in my mind, "how on earth did he know that? I mean it is not like I want to keep it from my dad or what, but news spread so fast meh? I thought I only wrote it on my blog..." Oh yes... that is the answer. My dad replied yeah, I read you blog. He chuckled and was like if you don't want anyone to know, don't publish it. Bikuri shita. (i.e shocked) He actually took time to read my messy diary. Ok... I better watch my words...

***************

Forgot about that incident. I continue to be as truthful and as PIC as ever. Then I called home again last night... my dad again... same thing... talk talk talk and then he pops a question, "hey where was that you said you went the last weekend? You got out of your city?" Once again, the same situation, the same thoughts rush into my mind. How come he knows I went exploring the town?? This time he offered the answer quick and straight forward. " Oh I read your blog".

*****************

Conclusion: My dad reads this blog pretty often and he takes everything I say so seriously. Better start to watch my words.

**********************

Why eligible candidates? It is a request for many of you out there who are keen on having either Japanese or foreign boyfriends and girlfriends. Heh... the only condition being, I get to choose first. heeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: