11.07.2004

Same Song?

Ever wondered or think that Faye Wong's "Sky" sounds like Stefanie Sun's "Kite"? Or at least feel that there is a similar emotional thread running through them?

***************************************
It's November 7th 2004, 9.12am in Japan now. Oh is it Kit's Bday. Happy Birthday!

Subconciously... perhaps I know it so well at the back of my mind, I have been here for a month. Except for the frequent calls home and several mails from one or 2 friends, I think I have kinda lost touch with Singapore... the happenings, the people I know, the latest hits in town...

****************************************
I think I am learning to let go of things and just let them be. Let them happen. It's like that kite... I am going to let you go and if you ever bother to turn back. Tell me if it is beautiful up there in the sky.

***************************************




No comments: