10.17.2004

ICC activated...

My ICC is finally activated after so long... I can now finally use the phone just outside my room to call home. Which I did and spoke to my mum quite a long while on the phone. She is so funny, maybe cus we haven't spoken for weeks, she kept going on and on abt how to cook this and that. Think she is afraid I don't have enough to eat. but.... please lor!! Possible meh? Since when have I let myself gone hungry... if i had then I dun have to cycle so hard now... ahhh...

but anyway she taught me some really easy and good to eat things.. Steph is in luck! haa. and it really dawned me how the phrase "xiang jian hao tong zhu nan" (literally: easy to meet, hard to stay together) We would have conflicts here and there and cus she works long hours, we also hardly chat. But then when I called home, I really didn't want to put down the phone and talk longer. My mum was also more crappy than usual, cracking jokes here and there. Haizz...

ok... I woke up early to study anyway. till now haven't start yet. better get cracking....

p/s: I bumped into Shaggy at the vending machine when I was calling. So qiao... he wake up so early too? and He gave me yet another evil smile....


No comments: