9.14.2004

HTML is a big mess

I really take my hat off those people who are so savvy in doing homepages etc... The html is so complicated and messy! I took such a long time trying to revamp this blog of mine. And I must add a special mention to my blog-saviour Steph!! She helped me with uploading the skin and the nice music you are hearing in the background! And also the counters... She is my "en ren" now. Haa... but she cham loh... I am going to bother her non-stop to make sure my blog is nice looking hee... Fortunately this kind soul has already offered to give me more assistance since she can pop over to my room anytime when we are in Japan.

Anyway I got an email from the Japanese side today! They say I am going to stay in Villa 4 over there. For those who are interested you can take a peep at how it looks like over at this website.
http://www.yamasa.org/acjs/english/villa34.html.

By the way, (if Carolyn is reading it) I dreamt about visiting you in Tokyo last night! Haa... what a weird dream. I dreamt that we went swimming in murky waters after that.... Better not come true. ( I mean part 2 of the dream)

No comments: